If you are from one of the PayPal unsupported countries like Bangladesh or Pakistan, you might know how difficult it is to make international online transactions. To make things easier, Payoneer came to the scenario. It makes money transfer insanely easy and fast.
Payoneer is a New York based online payment solution that handles money transfer safely and securely to over 200 countries worldwide. It supports more than 150 currencies. It can be used anywhere in the world.
In this post, I will be sharing how to get started with Payoneer with $50 bonus. It’s a special bonus for our readers. Normally, Payoneer offers $25 bonus.
*Note: You need to follow this link payonneer to get $50 bonus. However, you will not get the bonus instantly. You will receive the bonus after making a transaction of $1000.
What is Payoneer?
Payoneer is an international money transfer system that can be used more than 200+ countries. It’s one of the best PayPal alternatives. You can also withdraw money from Payoneer through your local bank. It can also be used in local ATM booths.
Uses Of Payoneer
Before moving further, I’d like to tell you some uses of Payoneer.
- You can use Payoneer to withdraw money from supported ATM booths.
- You can shop all around the world from sites like Amazon, eBay.
- You can book hotels online via sites like Booking.com.
- You can get payments from freelancing sites like Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, Fiverr, etc.
- You can get paid from affiliate networks like ShareASale, CJ, Impact Radius, etc.
- You can buy domain and web hosting from sites like HostGator, Namecheap, etc.
- You can apply for a Free Virtual US Bank Account to make global transactions.
How To Sign Up For Payoneer
Applying for Payoneer account is extremely easy. All you need to do is, sign up on Payoneer.com and wait for the account confirmation.
Now let’s see the step by step tutorial.
1. At first, go to payonneer.com (ref. link) and click on “Sign Up & Earn $50” .
2. On the next page, you need to enter your Name, Email Address and Date of Birth. Make sure that you provide the name and date of birth in accordance with your National ID/Passport/Driving License. Then click on ‘Next.’
3. Now you need to enter your contact address. Make sure to enter the correct Address, City and Postal Code. And click on ‘Next’.
4. On the next step, you need to specify a Password and a Security Question. Take a screenshot of the security question’s answer or write it down on the notepad. Security Question will help you to retrieve password if forgotten.
And then provide any of the information (National ID/Passport/Driver License). Click on ‘Next’.
5. Then provide your Bank information and click on “Submit”.
6. Then they will review your application.
Then you will get ‘Order Confirmation’ email. Once you Payoneer account has been approved, you will get a letter on your address.